Sector: Mixed Use
UK Wide Portfolio
Following strong investor inflows into the F&C UK Property Fund, the fund acquired its first portfolio deal to allocate capital into the market in a timely fashion. The properties provide the ability to enhance the income from asset management initiatives whilst simultaneously providing a 6% income return for the Fund.
A breakdown of these acquisitions is as follows:
- 25,137 sq ft fully refurbished asset on Fountain Street, in Manchester’s prime office district, mainly let to Traveljigsaw Limited.
Onslow Hall, Richmond Upon Thames, a 8,109 sq ft Grade II listed multi-let office close to the high street and Richmond mainline station, fully let to Barclays Bank and three smaller occupiers.
- 30,006 sq ft of grade A office space over ground and two upper floors at NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, fully let to VF Northern Europe Limited.
- 57,314 sq ft distribution warehouse at Burnt Mills, Basildon fully let to Yodel Delivery Network Limited.
Apex 30, London Road Staines-upon-Thames, comprising two logistic units with an ancillary two storey office building totalling 42,370 sq ft.
- Units 500–900, Ashchurch Business Centre, Tewkesbury, comprising four self- contained warehouse units totalling 56,669 sq ft immediately adjacent to Junction 9 of the M5 motorway and close to Junction 1 of the M50.
- 26,840 sq ft retail warehouse on Staden Lane Business Park in Buxton, the town's primary retail/business park, fronting onto one of the town’s main arterial routes and let to B&Q with nine years remaining on the lease.
- 34,968 sq ft retail warehouse with an ancillary garden centre on Felixstowe Road, Ipswich let to HHGL Limited, trading as Homebase.
- 15,947 sq ft across a block of five retail units predominantly on the prime section of South Street, Dorchester that are fully let to Waterstones, Card Factory and Clinton Cards with the final two units are occupied by Weldmar Hospice Care and Sue Ryder, all on a variety of lease lengths.